Wednesday 25 November 2009

What I Believe....For Better or Worse

In any English Literary class in this nation, the professor will tell you that when you compose a paper, not to give in to your desire to input your beliefs. State only what you can prove; that's the scientific and critical way to write a paper correctly.
Fortunately for my lucky readers, I am not writing a college paper for a grade so I get to write whatever the hell I want!! (I obviously have major issues with my past Eng. Lit. professors!!)

I believe that America is the greatest country on planet Earth.
- We certainly don't have all the answers, but we've alot of them figured out.

I believe that "healthcare reform" will not make you any healthier than you are today.
- If you weigh 400 pounds, smoke 4 packs a day, and eat every other meal at Mickey D's, then the only thing that you're going to get out of this "healthcare" bill is free healthcare when you have a massive heart attack.

I believe that the two-party political system in this country isn't worth a damn!
- It's still better than 99% of the rest of the world's governments, but seriously, is THIS the best we can do? If so, then we are FUBAR...

I believe that the President of The United States should have served a minimum 4-year enlistment on active duty in our military.
- How do you expect to lead the most powerful military machine in the world, if you have not walked a mile in the soldier's boots?

I believe that Warren Buffet should be in charge of the Federal Reserve or the G.A.O., or both!!
- I mean, have you seen how this dude controls and manages money?


I believe that there is a god, a creator, but that no single religion or superstition has got him completely figured out.
- Wouldn't kinda' defeat the point of being god?

I believe that hose who speak on behalf of god are very dangerous people.
- David Koresh
- Jim Jones / Any questions?

I believe that people should be judged on their character, and their work ethic rather than the color of their skin, religious beliefs, or whether or not they happen to prefer girls or guys in the sack.
- (Hypocritical moment coming) Having said that, anyone who still believes that Islam is a peaceful religion just ain't paying attention.

I believe that the sense of entitlement that has plagued this country for far too long is a very dangerous mindset and hurts both the individual and the nation.
- You need look no further than the welfare program in this country to understand what I'm talking about.

I believe that we are spoiled in this country and that the vast majority of us do not appreciate the massive amount of freedom, although dwindling, that we enjoy.
- Take a trip to nearly any country of your choosing and you will come to love the freedom you enjoy here.
- Why the hell do you think EVERYONE wants to come HERE?????

I believe that teachers, firemen, policemen, and our military are disgusting underpaid.
- Nuff said about that one

I believe that teachers should be re-certified every two years and if they don't make the grade, so to speak, then they need to look for a different line of work.
- This is our future we're trying to educate.

I believe that Carolina blue and Big Orange are the two most beautiful colors in the spectrum.
- Sorry Pop

I believe that free markets should determine whether or not a company is able to compete and stay in business.
- This is purely survival of the fittest

I believe that my wife is the most amazing woman that I have ever met!
- Love you sweetie!

I believe that if your annual salary is $35,000, you should not be trying to buy a home that costs $300,000.
- The math just doesn't work people; regardless of what the loan officer tells you

I believe that there are individuals in this world who should never, under any circumstances:
- Marry
- Hold a political office
- Own a gun
- Reproduce
- Drive a car

I believe that algebra, as a course, is a complete fucking waste of time for 98% of the students forced to take it!

I believe that Kate Gosselin gets waaaaay too much air time and is the spawn of satan
- Can this skank just go away or die???