Saturday 14 November 2009

Save Your Un-Raptured Pets....For God's Sake!

I've embedded a link in the title of this blog. I'm seriously still trying to decide whether or not to even comment on this stupid thing. I guess I will just let you guys read it and make up your own minds. I can only hope that anyone that reads this blog understands that Eternal Earthbound Pets is a complete scam. Atheists despise everything that those who are religious (especially Christians) espouse. And I'm still not completely certain that the website isn't a joke. In their FAQs they state that it's not. But the site made me laugh so damn hysterically, that I had to spread the "good news" (so to speak).

Please click on the link and educate yourself about it and make up your own mind. Please keep your laughter to yourself......